1. Orders are processed Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm (excluding major holidays) and typically ship within 24-72 hours when the order was placed, pending payment authorization/verification, and stock availability.
2. A preliminary confirmation will be sent by email when your order is placed. Once your package is dispatched we will send you a second email with final confirmation and instructions on how to track your package.
3. CHARLIE HOLIDAY ships to all states via FEDEX. All deliveries will receive a tracking number so that you can follow your parcel’s progress. To reference exact transit time please visit fedex.com.
4. Shipping and handling charges are charged at a $10 flat rate for all orders throughout Australia.
5. Please note that FEDEX do not deliver to PO BOX addresses.
6. Approximate Delivery Times:
NB: The delivery times provided by CHARLIE HOLIDAY are only estimates. CHARLIE HOLIDAY will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
a. West Coast: 1-2 days, not including weekends or public holidays
b. All other areas in the USA: 3-5 days, not including weekends or public holidays
c. Hawaii and Alaska: 4-6 days, not including weekends or public holidays
7. Please be sure to indicate your daytime address or your package will not be delivered. Any requests for a second delivery will require an additional fee.
8. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Delivery times are provided as guidelines only. Orders are subject to stock availability.
9. If however, an item ordered through our online store is no longer available, or in the event we are unable to fulfill your order; we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange a full refund or an exchange for a suitable alternative item. In some instances, multiple item orders may be part shipped where stock is available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made. If these arrangements are not suitable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We use International Express Service for all international deliveries.
2. Please allow around 5-10 working days from dispatch. Additional delays may occur during the months of September – March due to the high demand and heavy load on postal services and customs.
3. Shipping costs as shown and indicated in shopping cart.
4. CHARLIE HOLIDAY is not responsible for loss or damage of your order in transit. This responsibility is passed on to you as soon as we hand your order over to the shipping company.
5. International customers might have to pay a customs or import duty fee. This will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges, as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. For information, please contact your local customs office.
PAYMENT OPTIONSNB: All prices are in US dollars (USD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
We offer our customers to securely and conveniently send and receive payments online using PayPal. When you use PayPal, your financial information is kept private and every PayPal payment is followed by an email confirming your transaction.
You can choose to pay with VISA, MasterCard, or your already registered PayPal account. This payment method passes your order along to PayPal who receive and control your order.
If you have a registered PayPal account you can choose this for purchase without typing your credit card information. Signing up for a PayPal account is optional, which means that you as a customer can complete your payment first, and then decide whether you want to save your information in a PayPal account for future purchases. Refunds are processed instantly.
If the PayPal payment was funded by credit card the money will go back to the card and depending on the card issuer it may take up to four days before it shows on the customer’s credit card statement.
Refunds of transactions that were funded by bank account or PayPal balance are credited instantly to the customer’s PayPal account.
www.paypal.com.au for more details.